Freitag, 29. Juni 2012

Awaiting Decision.

Hello dear reader,

so, "awaiting decision", eh? Yep. That's probably my most-hated phrase by now. EUCLID, the UofE's online application-and-all-that-stuff-system (no, wait, that's EASE. EUCLID is just all that application stuff) has been telling me for weeks that my application is "awaiting decision". I want clearance. Where am I going to end up?
Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about going to Aberdeen, far from it, but I really love Edinburgh and I'd love to go to uni there. But, at the moment, I am still "awaiting decision"... Oh, come on, get a move on. You HAVE to accept me, you just don't know it yet. Or, as my references say: I am ambitious, hard-working and a teamplayer. I.E., I am awesome.

Then again, I know why it's still awaiting decision... computer fails and all that. I'm hoping to receive an answer soon so I can tie the knot on either one and get on with looking for flats and all that.
So: Please cross your fingers for me. (: I'd be really grateful!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen